Thursday, 11 August 2011

Another blog?

This is my third active blog. What are you thinking? is something I've asked myself many times in starting it. I think I set it up some 4-5 years ago, back when I thought it would be good to get my Chinese name on blogspot before somebody else snapped it up. (I always thought I had a unique name; yet for some reason "tohshuren" has been taken on Yahoo and a few other popular web platforms. Who is she???)

But as I see it, each of my blogs has a distinct purpose. This one? It's private. If you're reading it, you know you're special to me and have been allowed access to some of my most secret thoughts. You are also the ones who pray for me and whose encouragement has kept me afloat in some of the worst times of my life.

The primary reason for my finally using this blog is... to keep me from having to tell the same story to several people via email. There you go. Whenever I go the mass mail route, I end up with individual email threads for everyone who replies anyway. So I'm going to keep on corresponding as usual, but on occasions when I've written in detail on something I'm currently facing, I might point you over to the blog post so that I don't end up writing about the same thing a dozen times.

I hope you will comment and respond and get to know one another... at some point, I'd like to post a little introduction to each of you, because I got to know you all in various places at different points of my life and I'd love for everyone to "meet" everyone else. After all, this blog is private and what happens here stays here. :o) If you have any violent objections to that, please yell out... otherwise your life is fair game. OH come on, you know me. I won't say anything embarrassing about you.


No comments:

Post a Comment